Friday, September 17, 2004

I Thought I'd Heard Of Everything

This has got to be the dumbest thing I've ever heard of. Why would anyone possibly need a cell phone for their mutt? It's bad enough that we pamper pets and treat them as our babies. Now we're expected to treat them as teenagers as well.

Oh, let me guess. I can call the pooch, from two blocks away, to come home. The trouble with that is the damn mutt heads in the direction of my voice. Where's he going to go? The other problem is that the friggin' critter isn't supposed to be running the streets, by himself, in the first place. He's supposed to be on a leash, under the control of a human being.

I suppose, if I read the news release right, that the dog could go get help if I need it. He'd still have the problem of getting out of the house or yard though. So how is he going to do that? Besides, most dogs don't leave their owners when something happens.

As for cats, well come on, be serious, have you ever known a cat that liked YOU?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home