Sunday, September 12, 2004

Yeeeeee Haaaaaaaaaaaaawwwww !!

BBC NEWS | Science/Nature | Cannabis study encouraging for MS
Before anyone accuses me of being a pot head, let me set things straight. No, I don't suffer from MS. I was hit by a car or truck several years ago and had my spine crushed, as well as other injuries. I say a car or truck because I was run over from behind and the bastard never stopped. A lot of the problems that I have today are similar to MS because of the nerve damage. That's the reason for the yee haw about this study.

I would do almost anything, short of going under the knife for a third time, to alleviate some of the pain that I feel on a daily basis. To get rid of, or reduce, the muscle spasms and the feeling of lightning bolts running through my body would be damn near Orgasmic. Yes, you heard me right, Orgasmic with a capital 'O'. Until you've felt what I feel on a daily basis you have no excuse to judge what this research means to me. That's just for what I feel on a daily basis. It doesn't include how rough it gets on a bad day.

It's about time that the medical profession in this country took a long hard look at what the wacky weed can do for people. The government needs to get off peoples asses about it. Cancer patients use it to alleviate pain and reduce the nausea from treatments. I know of several people who have MS that use it. More people would use it if the government would just lighten up a little bit. Why is it that all the good research is done overseas?

For someone who lives in a free country I sure do fell suppressed a lot. Hmmm, I wonder why that might be. We have the best medical care in the world, if you can afford it. Yet a drug that is constantly being shown to have legitimate uses can't be grown in your own house without fear of arrest. That sucks people. That really sucks.


PEACE--Now Damnit

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home