Sunday, July 10, 2005

Israel has brass balls

I never get enough of Israels begging for money. It seems like every other day they come up with another reason to spend the money of the citizens of the United States. It's not enough that we send them billions of dollars every year and pay for their defence. Now they're wanting 2.2 billion taxpayer dollars to fund their pullback from Gaza.

Excuse me if I seem a bit cynical. I am. The Veterans Administration is short a billion dollars to take care of OUR troops, and you want us to give you 2.2 billion. We have a hard enough time taking care of our own.

It's time for Israel to stand on it's own feet and get out from under ours. WWII was over sixty years ago. I think by now that they should of learned to take care of themselves.

It takes a major set of brass ones to beg for money when they're one of the reasons that the Middle East is in such turmoil.

peace out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home