Thursday, July 21, 2005

Radio Free Nashville

That's right, radio without the crap.

I've been listening to WRFN for the last week or so. Ran into a link at the Tennessee Indy Media site. I like it.

WRFN is a low power station, just outside of Nashville. They play a mix of news, talk, and music. Not too much of one over the other.

The format is more laid back, and gentler on the soul, than either traditional music or talk radio. I can, hell I do, listen for hours at a time.

I'd generally given up on radio and just tried Radio Free Nashville on a whim. I'm glad I did.

Check them out. They're worth it. Oh yea, as an added bonus, they also reply to e-mails in a timely manner. How cool is that?

You can find them in the Nashville area at 98.9 on the FM dial, or on the net here.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ducky said...

Thanks for the kudos on the station! I'm a WRFN volunteer and Saturday afternoon DJ, and it's always nice to hear people's feedback.

11:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home