Friday, July 22, 2005

Why I don't Eat at Burger King in Georgetown, Kentucky

To put it simply, the service sucks. That's not to say that any other fast food service is better. Just that Burger King in Georgetown, Kentucky really has shitty service.

You see, they NEVER get the order right. We've tried several times to get a correct order. We just can't seem to get it through their thick skulls, that a Whopper with no lettuce means that there shouldn't be any lettuce on the Whopper.

This isn't a once in a while thing. It's every damn time that we've gone to the place. We generally don't frequent the Burger King in Georgetown, Kentucky because of this. It takes us several months before we give them another chance. Which of course they screw up.

The latest incident was, well tonight. The wife wanted one of their chicken sandwiches with cheese. I don't know what they call their chicken sandwich. I really don't care either. After all, it will be a while before we go back. If we ever do.

Back to the 'incident' at Burger King in Georgetown, Kentucky though. As I stated, the wife wanted a chicken sandwich with cheese. She convinced me to have her pick me something up while she was gone. So I decided on a Whopper with no lettuce. Now, that doesn't sound so hard does it?

Anyway, the wife returns home after going through the drive-thru. Now granted, she could of checked the order. But, hey it's two sandwiches. Not a bus load of kids with weird orders.

Well, we open our surprise packages. Yes, they were a surprise. You see, she didn't get her cheese and I did get lettuce. Now it might be difficult to get a minimum wage worker to do their job. But I would think that the Burger King in Georgetown, Kentucky could figure it out. After all, they do have the backing of the Burger King HQ.

So, wifey takes the orders food back to the Burger King in Georgetown, Kentucky. I told her to hell with them, just get the money back for the Whopper. Don't bother exchanging it. After all, it was their screw-up. I'll let them suffer.

Well, she got back to the Burger King in Georgetown, Kentucky. Guess what? They were rude. Yes the people who work at the Burger King in Georgetown, Kentucky are rude. Not just the common minimum wage earning workers, no. Management was too.

You see, it's rude to expect the Burger King in Georgetown, Kentucky to have any customer service at all. Let alone, to get your order right. The customer is always wrong must be their corporate motto.

Well, the wife got her money back. Without the (what I thought) obligatory apology from management.

Burger King in Georgetown, Kentucky it's time to wake up. That money we had spent on your mistake, well we went to the Dairy Queen in Georgetown, Kentucky and spent it there. Yes, that would be your competition. Since you can't seem to get a simple order right. Maybe I should explain that a bit better. They are the people that you don't want me to go and spend my money at.

Yes, Dairy Queen will probably get my money for the next six or seven months. After that I might decide to give you another chance. Don't hold your breath.

In case anyone is wondering why I mentioned so many times that this was at the Burger King in Georgetown, Kentucky. I'm sending this to the big boys at Burger King. Since they can't seem to train their employees to get a simple order right, or have management to offer a simple apology, I thought I might have to repeat the fact that this happened at the Burger King in Georgetown, Kentucky.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home